Sorai collects your name, email address and sometimes contact numbers.
Sorai collect these information from you when you register on our site, place an order, Join the Sorai Family (for news circulation, et cetera), via social media, via completing our questionnaire and make payments either at this site and / or at our store, by email, post or in person or virtually. Sorai does not store your card details.
By submitting and sharing your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Policy. Sorai will not electronically process your personal information in any way that is incompatible with this Policy.
- The types of personal information we collect about you through our Web sites;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
The information we collected are used for:
- Improving our website, literature, information, media for communication and products
- To personalise your shopping and viewing experience of our Site and products
- To improve customer service
- To process your order and transaction
- To create 'An account' for yourself
- To inform you of recent news, discounts, products and any other information relevant to our business and products.
- To include links to Facebook, twitter, you tube, other social media platform, mobile message service and virtual meetings
- Direct contact with you for any promotion, discount, invites, taster opportunity and product news.
- Sorai do not sell, pass or trade your information to any third party. Where your information may be required for example for purpose of marketing; we may share your information with relevant third party but only with your consent.
Assuring you that Sorai:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
Only Sorai employees with legitimate business purpose have access and can handle personal information obtained by us are given authorisation to do so. The unauthorised access or use of such information by Sorai employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
You may visit our Site anonymously.
You can unsubscribe to our links on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and You tube, et cetera) and from Joining the Family and any other subscriptions at any time. Just send us an email to email@example.com with heading of unsubscribe.
Sorai will not store your private payment information.
Notification of Changes
In these terms and conditions:
1. 'This website' means our presence on the Internet;
2. 'our', 'we' and 'us' means Sorai and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorised agents;
3. 'you' and 'your' refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered by us as an investor or
not) to whom we provide Services by means, including but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact,
postal correspondence, electronic mail or via our website www.Sorai.co.uk hereon referred to as the
All intellectual property rights in respect to the Site's design and content particularly the logo and all materials used in this Site belong to Sorai (sauces.mortar&pestle). Any reproduction of the Content is strictly prohibited.
Advertisements and Sponsorship:
Sorai do not endorse the content of advertisements and sponsorship on the Site. These are the sole responsibility of the Third Parties on which the advertisements and sponsorships originate and Sorai is not responsible for any communication nor transaction between you and the third party.
Hyperlinks / Backlinks and any other links
Sorai provides hyperlink to other websites of third parties. We do not have any representation, control and responsibility over the content of the third party's website.
Sorai has link to You Tube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter which are administered by ourselves. We are responsible for the content that we upload or input on these links but we are not responsible nor endorse the information or content contributed by other parties to these sites.
You may proceed to use the links and websites at your own risk.
Users are advised not to reproduce nor upload the content of this website and other links that we administered. We advised that users do not use offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, unlawful language or visual that infringe the rights of any other person or the business.
Availability of Products:
Reference to any product or service on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service. Please contact us for information with regards to the availability of any particular product before purchasing.
Sorai use PayPal payment method online. PayPal allows you to pay with debit and variety of credit cards. You can use this method without having a PayPal account. However, if you have one then you may log in as prompted.
A dispatched message will be sent to confirm your order and payment.