We invite you to be part of Sorai Family. A warm welcome awaits you, just fill in the email sign up at Join the Family tab.
Hot Soy Fried Egg Noodles
300-400 gm yellow egg noodles
20 ml cooking oil
1 stalk spring onion - slice thinly
20-30 ml Daring Hot Soy , more if desired
3 (80 gm) button mushroom or mushroom of choice
1 stalk Pak Choi or Bok Choi
Half (70 gm) red pepper - thinly slice length way
A pinch of salt - optional
A pinch of pepper - optional
130 gm beef or any meat of choice- thinly sliced ( use or Quorn pieces if desired)
Black peppers- optional
4 tablespoon Oyster sauce - optional (use vegetarian Oyster sauce if desired)
1. Turn up the fire to medium high under a preferably non-stick wok.
2. Add cooking oil followed by sliced meat if used.
3. Fry meat until cooked if used otherwise add sliced mushrooms and sliced peppers and stir.
4. After a minute or so add the noodles and stir until hot.
5. Add Pak Choi or Bok Choi and sliced spring onions. Stir once withered add Daring Hot Soy and other optional ingredients if used.
6. Stir and serve.
Submit your recipe
Please feel free to send us you own recipes and we will post them to the site for everyone to try out.