Ginger Garlic Salmon
10gm Ginger garlic sauce
A drop of olive oil, cooking oil or butter
1. Rub the salmon with salt, pepper and Garlic ginger sauce.
2. Leave to marinade for 10 minutes.
3. Place non-stick pan over medium-low fire. Oil the pan.
4. Fry salmon on both sides until cooked. Please note that the sauce on the salmon will burn slightly.
5. Serve with a dollop of garlic ginger sauce with grilled potatoes and peas or flavoured rice or whatever you fancy.
Submit your recipe
Please feel free to send us you own recipes and we will post them to the site for everyone to try out.