Chilli Nutty Vermicelli
200g rice vermicelli (ie from Tesco, Asda, etc)
30gm ChilliNut sauce
50g pak choi or chinese cabbage or bean sprouts
7g (1 teaspoon) oyster sauce
1 and a half tablespoon cooking oil
15g chopped onions
1 clove garlic
1. Using a non stick pan, put over heat.
2. Add cooking oil then add onions and garlic. Stir until tender.
3. Scooping the onions and garlic to one side and break an egg on the other.
4. Stir to break up the egg.
5. Add vermicelli and stir.
6. Add vegetables and stir.
7. After the vegetables has withered add chillinut sauce and oyster sauce and stir.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
Submit your recipe
Please feel free to send us you own recipes and we will post them to the site for everyone to try out.